Our Maintenance Procedure:
- Clean and remove all loosed material from case.
- Clean all circuit boards with ESD safe chemicals.
- Perform complete diagnostics testing on all handheld computer devices and scanners.
- Visually inspect all components and replace all with factory parts as required.
- Check and repair all damaged cables and connectors.
- Inspect, adjust, clean and tighten display connections.
- Check liquid crystal display for proper operation and alignment.
- Check voltage on primary and memory backup batteries.
- Replace all depleted lithium backup batteries with new ones.
- Perform and run diagnostic testing on all functions of Radio Frequency and batch equipment.
- Configure and re-calibrate equipment to factory default specifications.
- Insure a clean aesthetic appearance and run through Quality control prior to shipping.
Repair Portal, Get an RMA and track online through the repair process.